Check Your Rank This free “local ranking tool” gives you instant feedback on how your business ranks in Google places. Now the chances are, if you are not ranking on the first page of Google’s local search, then you are not going to show up in a mobile search either (and that’s where the majority of the market is headed… the mobile market.)
- 90% of online commercial searches result in offline bricks and mortar purchases (ROBO)
- 70% of online searchers will use local search to find offline businesses
- 51% explicitly characterize themselves as “shop online, purchase offline”
- 55% of all local searches are done with the intent to buy
- Of all local searches, 8 out of 10 call or visit a store and 60% of those result in a purchase of some kind
See Where Your Business Ranks Locally Today
Go! All you have to do is put in your business telephone number (email and name-optional-if you want to get the link of the report sent to your email to review it again later.) Wait for a few seconds while the software does it’s thing and then see how many people will easily find you. [This link will open up a new window that will access the tool we have on a related site.]
And check out the image below… you can quickly see where they are looking.
Take a look at where people look on the page… and see where you have to be to get online business!